Private Event Guidelines
- All private rooms have a minimum dollar amount for food and beverage that must be purchased in order to secure your event. Food and beverage minimums vary depending on the date and time of your event. If the minimum food requirement is not met, the difference will be charged in the form of a room charge at the conclusion of your event.
- A confirmation deposit is required for any event arrangements. Deposits will be applied towards your final bill the day of your event. Deposits are considered non-refundable; they may be applied to a rescheduled event provided by El Torito within 2 months from the original date.
- A guaranteed number of guests are to be confirmed 7 days prior to your event. Final billing is based on the minimum guaranteed number stated on the contract or your actual guest attendance, which ever number is greater. All menus must be finalized within 7 days of your event.
- El Torito must be informed and approve any outside food and beverage the guest is planning to bring to each event. A corkage fee will apply to any wine or champagne that is provided by the guest and not ordered through El Torito. A cake cutting fee per person will be applied based on your guaranteed guest count when any special occasion cake is purchased from an outside bakery and brought into El Torito.
- Final payment is required at the conclusion of the event. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or cash. We are unable to accept personal checks or company checks as final payment for events.
- Buffet Menus are for a minimum of 25 guests and can be customized to fit your needs. Additional food, if needed, may be purchased at the restaurant during your event. Under no circumstances are any food items on a buffet allowed to be taken as “To-Go.”
- Sit down Menus are available for group of 25 or less and can be customized to fit your needs.
- All beverages, including soft drinks, iced tea, lemonade, coffee and alcoholic beverages, will be charged upon consumption unless they are included in your package. Guest can choose a hosted or non-hosted bar. Guest may also choose to limit the dollar amount they would like to host for beverages or limit the type of beverages served at their event.
BOOK YOUR EVENT TODAY!